GRIRO has implemented a Project Management System that involves various planning, activities, executing tasks, managing people and assets. The main goal is to establish competitive advantages, by reviewing and analysing any production in various stages, to ensure that there are no shortcomings, to accomplish that any project product, will achieve the highest quality result.
Therefore, GRIRO has various management processes in place such as:
- Applicable management processes.
- Time schedules and required resources to deliver the objective of any contract.
- Work breakdown structures.
- Preliminary top-level control plan, including a preliminary version of the manufacturing and inspection plan with phases/tasks, milestones, deliverables and activities.
- Preliminary risk plan, project controls and documentation schedules.